Friday, December 11, 2009

Top Young Virgins Why Do People Treat Young Mothers Badly?

Why do people treat young mothers badly? - top young virgins

I pass 21, but interesting, as 14,15,16, and some approaching 19 years.

One day I decided to help a family friend with her son, taking with me. People once thought that I was a young mother. She even told me that everything is finished, the development of a strong .......... I was like, what?

So I wanted to take a taxi, and the man has not helped me put the stroller in the trunk hard. I had to call four times to help me, because I had this car and all the great times.

Then he gave thought I was a young mother and hated ................ I think you would have never thought they had a son on his own? And besides, he was a priest! And he invited me to his church, never was.

But when I go out, sometimes with his people, have pity on me or dislike me. What? Also in the story of the young mothers are common because people do not live as long as they do today.

Sometimes I tell them that I am not the mother.
Either I am a virgin, I am.
But now his mind, and I feel bad for not to see her again.

But what is the point that they are badly treated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment