Friday, December 4, 2009

Pokemon And Boobs Cosplay Help! What To Choose? =/?

Cosplay help! What to choose? =/? - pokemon and boobs

I'm a girl) (with Big Boobs and I'm not the smallest thing, but I am not overweight. I do not want anything that shows the stomach, but can do the arms / legs boobs /. My hair is like ... one and a half inches long back and got my chin fringe. It is black in color.

I passed a lot of money and an incredible amount of time to do something for the school and the final build and the exclusion of everything.

Things I thought were the following:
Generic Pokemon Trainer (Super Smash Brothers Brawl)
Ash
Link
Sailor Scout

None of Naruto. Bleach Nothing. Death Note None. Just Throw Me a few suggestions for the game or anime, I can always see if they do not. = 3

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment