Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gay Electro Tourtor I Think I Found The Root Cause Of Why People Are Gay/lesbian. How Weird Is This?

I think I found the root cause of why people are gay/lesbian. How weird is this? - gay electro tourtor

I've been through my own experimental sessions hypnotherapy myself and have different numbers of gays and lesbians, all of whom have experienced traumatic events mind-control/conditioning were part of the alien abduction linked to experiences with each military unit lost souls, fragments of the soul, missing in our energy fields of electro-magnetic is has made us to gays and lesbians. Therapy sessions for me and my clients, while the right technology to cleanse us from these foreign companies / lost souls of our energy fields that no longer by our people of the same sex as sexual partners. How strange is it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment