Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cloth Party Bags Is It Stupid To Have A "Cars" Themed Party For My Son?

Is it stupid to have a "Cars" themed party for my son? - cloth party bags

As he has never seen the film? Lol Party is his first birthday in a month (OMG!) And yesterday was my favor and trying to prepare, and I had a choice. MY LITTLE PONY, cars or princess theme. It is clear that the cars be the best option, because I have a daughter! Just curious what everyone thinks ... My husband thought it would be great, but mentioned that our son has not seen the film, or parts thereof. Did I say .. is still too young, this game is for us. lol
So far I have hats, napkins, plates, cups, tablecloths, fans bought, gift bags, balloons and invitations ... Oh, and I ordered the cake ... including the question of the cars ... too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment