Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Blade Key Generator Online Can I Change The Key Blade On My VW Key Fob To A New Matching Key Fob From Ebay?

Can I change the key blade on my VW key fob to a new matching key fob from Ebay? - the blade key generator online

My girlfriend has just bought a VW Beetle, and the key is not large. It Ebayers selling key chains with new leaves, but not cut VW dealer told me I was not the key to the court, as in Germany. Is that true? Charging £ 190.00 per sheet new fob and re-programming. Presumably shopping on Ebay, but this may not be a good idea! Since thought a about buying on eBay and after crossing the old leaf Blippo again, but this work? You need a new program, and if so, is this possible without using a VW dealer, because they are a rip off? Can anyone help please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment