Saturday, January 16, 2010

Employment Severance Agreement Former Employer Won't Give Me My 2 Weeks Severance, What Can I Do?

Former Employer won't give me my 2 weeks severance, what can I do? - employment severance agreement

My last employer I wanted to work part-time (5 days to 2). I then said that he preferred to positively dismissed since then. Once I brought our contract states that may be two weeks after the payment, go to the employer I was very upset and insulted him, until he left me. After walking me through the door of the office to ensure to ensure that nothing was stolen, then he told me to give my two weeks. I said I would not return.

I applied for unemployment I receive, and hear the former employee was at this (what did you expect?) Angry.

I sat down with this person 3 times in two weeks wages, and refuse to speak, means that they need to speak with his lawyers first.

The former employer is by far one of the ways of business and ethics and I think I would not give my two weeks, especially now that its been almost a month since I left side.

What can I do here? It is only two weeks, then he is cut way to spend more on legal costs in theSo mind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment