Friday, February 5, 2010

Shingles On Elbow SHINGLES? Whats Wrong With My Arm?? PLEASE HELP!?

SHINGLES? whats wrong with my arm?? PLEASE HELP!? - shingles on elbow

Ok, now that it started 5 hours, badly my arms. I thought it was my triceps, but applied to the back of my arm from my armpit to the middle of my forearm. I thought I pulled a muscle, but not really feeling, because it follows a route around the track.

It hurts wen I move it or touch, and only periodically. Whom the greatest pain, elbow or arm thoroughly from my shoulder. I thought that may be hyper-extended, but now I've done no physical activity in the last few days ...

Pain is worse to come, as he began to hurt and I said to my friend, and exactly the same thing happened last year and was shingles. all the symptoms and feelings are the same, but I already had chickenpox.

What is possible?

PS: Never pain is so bad, in trembling and tears were streaming down my face and I scream with pain

0 comments:

Post a Comment